Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's About Time!!!

I've considered opening a personal blog for a long time, but with my work blog, facebook, and now pinterest, I sometimes feel that I'm already putting too much out there for the world to see as it is.

So, for this newly created blog, I would like to work on my own flaws and quirks for awhile.  I can't remember how many times even recently that I've berated others for their attitudes and behavior, without a thought to my own problems.  Last week I was sooooo annoyed with someone that I point-blank refused to be the better person and fix the problem (which I had the power to do), because "it wasn't my problem to fix".  I also have a very self-righteous streak (see previous sentence), which I love to turn on for my family and friends any time I find them doing something in a way that I would not.  My kids think I'm just like "Claire" on Modern Family.  Need I say more?

This blog will be a tool I use to help see where I need to fix my attitude, ideas, speech, and the way I treat others.  Whenever I rant, I would love any readers to tell me so, thus giving me a quick jerk back into reality.  If you find something to help you while I'm working through my own personal headcase, then that's great!  We crazy people need to stick together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment